Tuesday 8 March 2011

Learning Japanese!! and some new designs!

A duo of cream and blue felt for this loop necklace, I love it!!

Cream ruffle felt Neclace, sooo.. soft

Lolita will one day finally make it to Japan, but in the meantime has teamed up with friend Noriko to brush up (although brush up is maybe slightly optimistic, think I need to start all over again) on Japanese in exchange for some French.
Ohayo gozaimasu Noriko, O genki desu ka?
So for this week will be some new felt designs and some Japanese to lesson 3. Oh la la, C'est pas facile.

1 comment:

Nori said...

Ça va bien, Lolita, genki des, arigato gozaimas! <3 <3
Et Ça va bien aller, notre leçon, daijoubu! (^-^)/ (Hmmm... I'm not sure if this is correct... sensei!)
I can see more gorgeous pics! I can't wait to see your creativity before my eyes soon! bisous, x